Steps to redeem your gift card
This page explains how to spend your Good4fun gift card on donations to charity via our charity donation platform, Give For Good. To donate the balance on your gift card for a charity, follow these steps:
- Look up your personal 19-digit Good4fun gift card number. If you have a physical gift card, it is on the back of the card. If you have a digital gift card, it is in the email you received.
- Look up the 6-digit pin code of the gift card. If you have a physical card, you can find it by scratching off the layer at the back of your gift card. If you have a digital gift card, the code is also in the email you received.
- Go to the page that lists all our charities.
- Choose a charity you would like to donate to and click “donate”.
- Go through the steps by choosing an amount you to donate from the gift card to this charity (the minimum is 5 euros) and by filling in your name and email address. Press “donate” again in the final step. This takes you to the payment portal.
- In the payment portal, choose “Good4fun” as your payment method.
- Fill in the 19-digit card number and your personal code.
- Done! You have made a donation using your gift card. You will receive a confirmation email of your donation within five minutes.
- Repeat to donate to more charities if you still have balance on your gift card.
You can spend the full amount on your gift card on one charity or divide it over multiple charities by repeating steps 1-8 for different charities.
If you are wondering what the balance on your gift card is, you can check that on the link below.