Steps to redeem your gift card
You have bought or received a Give For Good gift card. The Give For Good gift card is a charity gift card. You can use this card to support one or more charities on our Give For Good website. Thank you in advance for your donation!
To donate the balance on your gift card for a charity, follow these steps:
- Look up your personal 19-digit Give For Good gift card number on the back of the card.
- Scratch off the back of your gift card, so you also get to see the 6-digit pin code.
- Keep the Give For Good card number and pin code at hand.
- Go to the page that lists all our charities.
- Choose one or more charities (maximum 4) you would like to donate to and note these down.
- Go to our contact form or email us at [email protected]
- Put in the message or email:
- The 19-digit number of the gift card
- The 6-digit pincode
- The charity or charities you would like to support with your gift card
- Your first name and email address (we ask for these so we can send you a receipt of the donation)
- The next day you will receive a confirmation email of your donation.
You can spend the full amount on one charity or divide it over multiple charities (maximum 4).
If you are wondering what the balance on your gift card is, you can check that on the link below.